Total Pageviews

Followers

Search This Blog

Monday 5 September 2011

I have lots of problems………….must read…….

An Asian and American were sitting in a park……….
Asian:”I have lots of problems”

American:” Yes bro…I too have lots of problems……
I married a widow with a daughter.My father married that daughter,So my father become my son in law , my daughter become my step mother and my wife become my grand mother.problems become worse when i had a son.My son is my mothers brother and my uncle.It become more worsen when my father had a son.Now my fathers son i.e. my brother is my grand son…So i become my own grand father and grand son………….Oh my god………..
Okk leave it…….U were telling that u also have some problem……………………..
Asian:(jaw opened)……no man…….no problem…………..

No comments:

Post a Comment