Total Pageviews

Followers

Search This Blog

Thursday 4 August 2011

Sonu And The Hairily-Curious Fan


Recently read an article online about our beloved Sonu Nigam. Now of course his is a name that will generate news even when there is no news. And he himself has expressed his distaste about fans getting too intrusive and people asking too many questions that have nothing to do with his music.

But this article I read takes it to another level.

At one of the episodes of a talent-search singing reality show on television involving kids, Sonu Nigam made a special appearance. After the usual talks, one of the voices in the audience asked him if he waxes his chest !!!! I wish I had seen that person on TV.....I believe that person is truly one of its kind and thankfully so....

The question apparently miffed Sonu so much that he told the fan that he does not wax his chest, that he has very less hair growth there, and that he has lots of that on his legs and would the person want to see that ??!!! Very good Sonu....

Now I wish the article I saw online had ended here by just stating what had happened. But no....this person who wrote the article also seems to be one of its kind....So this person went on to speculate what could be the reasons why Sonu has so much hair on his head, while hardly any on his chest (lot of peeping this person has been doing it seems) and what is the reason of too much hair on his legs?

Well, what can I say...I am one of the biggest fans of Sonu too...But I can simply say this that...I am a fan, not a lunatic...

All the best Sonu to deal with these so-called fans who suffer from such mental diarrhea......

No comments:

Post a Comment