Total Pageviews

Followers

Search This Blog

Tuesday 30 August 2011

Ten DIFFERENT ways to Propose a Girl

. Walk up behind girl and point fingers shaped like gun into her back “You’re under arrest!”
For what? “For stealing my heart.”
2. Hi, my name is Chance, Do I have one?
3. Are your legs tired?
Girl: Why?
Because you have been running through my mind all day!

4. “I lost my phone number, can I borrow yours?”
5. Can you give me directions to your heart? I’ve seemed to have lost muself in your eyes.
6. Take a look at the tag on the girls shirt, jacket, etc.
She would say, “What are you doing?”
Respond: “Oh just checking to see if you were made in Heaven.”
7. Pick up a flower and walk tover to girl.
“I was just showing this flower how beautiful you are.”
8. Is it hot in here or is it you?
9.Walk up to a guy and say: “Are you from Greece?”
“No” he answers.
“Oh, I thought all the gods were from Greece”
10. GEE I FEEL LIKE RICHARD GERE STANDING BESIDE YOU ……….. PRETTY WOMEN

No comments:

Post a Comment